The 1st ever website was published on August 6, 1991, by British physicist Tim Berners-Lee while at CERN, in Switzerland, there are currently 1,179,547,298 websites on the world wide web at this time. Yet, not all websites are currently active.
According to Netcraft Ltd survey, around 75% websites are inactive.
Analysing states of currently active users on various sites will help you to better target audiences.
Here are the states of web-engagement on various sites in 1 second.
1. 2,581,798 Emails sent in 1 second
- Try to send more and more information via emails.
- Use email Templets to write personised and stunning emails
- Use Automate email marketing software which is easy to use, quick in action and affordable
- Better design workflow to use autoresponders feature and send information at real time
2. 68,917 YouTube videos viewed in 1 second
-Write better script, use correct keywords and make an engaging pitch
- Make a video and upload on Youtube, facebook and your website
- Don't make a long video, but make short video of 1 minute each
- Don't forget to mention how your product/ service will help to viewers
- The video should be of high quality, clear and use some infographics, logo, and website URL.
3. 59,843 Google searches in 1 second
- Use google trend to See the latest trends, data, and visualisations from Google.
- Find out what's trending near you right now.
- Explore the popular rising topics and find out relevant keywords and write contents accordingly and share on social media
- Compare the trends between any two and check on various time scales
- Find out the popular interest region wide
- Research according to relevant categories such as arts, beauty or business
4. 43,831 GB of Internet traffic in 1 second
- Analyse internet traffic
- Better segment them
- Find important keywords
- Use correct #Hashtags and share on social media
- Write article or content using SEO techniques
5. 7,583 Tweets sent in 1 second
- Tweets regularly
- Chose important information from your website and tweets
- Give URL link to draw the traffic on your website
- Follow persons of your catagories and like their tweets
- Share tweets adding #hashtags to draw viewers attention
- Add people creating diffferent lists according to your business, service, product, interest etc
- Jump in the discussion which is Hot and tweets to attract more impressions
- It's true. Tweets with images drive more engagement and generate more responses.
- Using Twitter Cards gives you greater insight into your URL clicks, app installs, and Retweets.
6. 2,548 Skype calls in 1 second
- Use skype to send message, share information, call or record the interview
7. 1,231 Tumblr posts in 1 second
- Blogging is one of the best tools to attract the traffic
- Write a blog which is important to people not to you.
- Write to help people
- Provide as much as information
- Use Image as content with image draws more attention
- Use infographics to make readers understand easily
- Attach a video to your blog
- Don't forget to give credit to your sources.
- And just tweets, share on facebook, Pinterest etc.
8. 777 Instagram photos uploaded in 1 second
- A simple, fun & creative way to capture peoples' attention from Instagram
- Edit & share photos videos & messages with friends & family.
Some more information about currently active users.
There are currently,
1. 3,614,268,301 active users on internet today. Among them
2. 1,890,657,573 on facebook,
3. 512,189,214 on Google plus,
4. 308,093,043 on Twitter, and
5. 216,353,080 on Pinterest,
Important things to remember to get more traffiic
- Analyse states
- Use Image
- Make 1 minute video
- Link video
- use # Hashtags
- Shouts on social media
- Follow people
- Pinning followers
- Design attractive logo and social media cover